My client is a globally recognized transport and logistics business that has maintained it's house-hold name for 30 years. With a strong financial backing and international presence, they are in the midst of acquiring more business. With the business growth, they are now seeking an experienced Case Manager to provide quality return to work services to their employees.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of around 50 Comcare files across North NSW and QLD
- Deal with physical and psychological injuries
- Come up with strategies and drive RTW outcomes
- Provide input in the stakeholder case conferences to progress claims
- Liaise with internal managers and educate on obligations
1. THE ROLE; Rare opportunity to develop your skills in Comcare legislation with a manageable caseload of end-to-end 50 claims.
2. CULTURE; Be a part of a close knit team and work closely with a supportive Team Manager. The company has invested a lot in the employee experience and has developed a family friendly work culture, offering flexible working hours and work from home options.
3. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT; As part of a global business, you will have exposure to all areas of the company and engage with internal/external stakeholders from different departments. The company has acquired new business, so with the exponential business growth, comes new internal opportunities for all employees.
4. JOB STABILITY; The company has been established for 30 years and has shown continual growth, therefore this is an opportunity to maintain long-term job security.
- Workers Compensation Case Management experience essential!
- Passion for helping injured workers return to work
Send your resume to Natasha at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you would like to find out more or have a confidential discussion, contact Natasha directly on 0477 778 574