My client, a leading Brokerage is looking for an experienced Claims Consultant to join their expanding team. They boast a broad client base, with a great company culture.
As a Claims Consultant, you will be responsible for carrying out claims activities in a timely manner, authorising claims payments and management reporting. You will need to demonstrate a strong ability in negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients and escalating a claim. In addition, other duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of Claims including motor, property and liability
- Apply claims policies and procedures;
- Provide excellent customer service to their clients;
- Liaise and manage various stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Insurance Claims;
- Experience with high volume claims;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
Working with this leading brokerage will allow you to further develop your career within the industry. Join a growing and exciting team.
Please send your resume to Caroline at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Caroline on email email@example.com