My client, a leading Brokerage is looking for an experienced Claims Consultant to join their team. They boast a broad client based, with a great company culture.
As a Claims consultant, you will be responsible for carrying out claims activities in a timely manner, authorizing claims payments and management reporting. You will need to demonstrate a strong ability in negotiating favorable claims settlements for clients and escalating a claim. In addition, other duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of Commercial Claims;
- Apply claims policies and procedures;
- Provide excellent customer service to their clients;
- Liaise and manage various stakeholders
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am-5.30pm) (Flexibility required)
- Salary $30 - $40 + Super (depending on experience)
- Temporary role for 1-2 months - potential to extend - Working Holidays Visas Welcome
- Commercial Insurance experience is essential
- A strong processing background
- Broking experience is ideal
- Open to candidates who have commercial underwriting or processing experience in commercial insurance
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
We are looking for someone that is available for an immediate start. For more information please email Anya Blakeley on Anya@kennedyreid.com.au or call 0419 283 314.