Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking an experienced Senior Claims Consultant with Property claims background to join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims and to end.
The Role will involve:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Experience in loss of rent, minor business interruption, Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential;
- 2-4 years experience handling Domestic or Commercial Property claims is essential;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and Confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Work with an award winning, technology driven company
- Free Gym Onsite/No excuses not to work out!
- Free Parking Available
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with an easy going environment
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna on 0477 774 686.