My client is one a small boutique Rehabilitation Provider with a family feel and supportive environment located in Newcastle. They specialize in Corporate Health and Community Health. They work with many clients including first responders and veterans and pride themselves in their holistic approach towards each claim.
- Provide psychological support to injured workers to help them integrate back into the community
- Conduct gradual assessments and make recommendations
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers, treating Allied Health professionals, etc
- Flexible working arrangements
- No long travel to see each client
- Full time or part time hours offered
- Work with a supportive team with great work/life balance
- Great office culture was a nice family feel to it
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Experience working with PTSD clients
- Must have some clinical or Occupational Rehab experience.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.