A specialist Underwriting Agency which have expanded organically and are at a pivotal point of their evolution. This rapid growth has given rise to an opportunity to join a high achieving team and fill a crucial compliance role.
- Manage and be responsible for Bordereaux reporting processes across at least 14 classes of business, reporting to multiple local and global insurer clients.
- Work with different stakeholders to reconcile and investigate variances.
- Collate, review, test, investigate and verify data sources.
- Facilitate solutions with stakeholders to achieve desired reporting outcomes.
- Work with internal and external claims providers to collate and report on claims outcomes.
- Build triangulation and portfolio performance reports, managing claims reports as required by the Board.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Tertiary qualification/s in risk, mathematics, statistics or actuarial related fields
- Insurance experience – Insurer, Underwriting Agency or Broker
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills mandatory
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Analysis skills, critical thinking, numerical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to independently seek and facilitate solutions to issues encountered
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Strong time management, organisational and analytical skills and problem solving.
- Self-motivated and self-directed approach to work.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW or for any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com