Our client are a reputable private college based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs - they offer a professional working environment and huge support network internally. They currently have a need for a part time Compliance Officer to work in their offices.
As a Compliance Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively review processes, practices and records, and update these to ensure that the College remains compliant with its compliance obligations at all times. Key compliance areas include:
- Duty of Care
- Child Protection
- Complaints and Grievances Handling
- Safety Incidents Management
- Manage ongoing legislative compliance of policies and procedures, including regulatory compliance with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Complete and submit Compliance reports, including NESA reporting for CRICOS, SES and STATS.
- Stand alone role.
- Hours: Monday to Friday flexible hours Part Time.
- Salary: $80,000 + Superannuation Pro Rata
In order to be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years in Compliance
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Compliance experience within the Education System is an advantage.
- Ability to work Autonomously.
Please send your resume to Majella at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Majella on 0477 770 210.