Our client is a leading international banking organisation that has a strong presence in sustainable farming and support of agricultural industries.
Commencing immediately, they have a newly created permanent full time position to support the business with conflict resolution issues and implementation of strategic procedures to support the team.
Key responsibilities of the role include yet are not limited to:
- Being the focal point for escalated issue from clients, internal stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Review of the banks processes and procedures as to how the issue occurred and implementation of new methods to eliminate repeat issues.
- Ongoing analysis of the banks policies, procedures and escalation methods.
- Collating evidence and presentation of successful outcomes to senior management.
- Providing positive solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of industry regulation changes.
- Previous customer resolution experience.
- A thorough knowledge of banking processes, procedures and regulations.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A solution orientated work style.