Our client is a leader in the field of insurance and risk management. Join this innovative organisation as they seek to grow their team and continue delivering an excellent service to their clients.
- Interpret financial information, analyse and quantify financial loss exposures to the client’s business
- Develop an understanding of insurance policies to provide advice and recommendations, along with the quantification of claims under insurance policies
- Preparation of Property Damage and Business Interruption claims
- Develop reports and business writing, and assist in outlining findings and recommendations
- Maintain and develop relationships with client contacts, claims team,brokers and loss adjusters
- Assist in preparing, negotiating and settlement of material damage/business interruption claims.
- Drive the claims process forward; assist in identifying obstacles propose ways to navigate and prepare for them
- A relevant degree and CA/CPA qualification
- Over 5 years experience in a similar field, i.e. Risk Accounting, forensic accounting or auditing
- Experienced in the risk profiling, preparation of business interruption insurance claims, economic loss assessment, fraud investigation would be highly regarded
- Experience within the Insurance Industry is an advantage but not considered essential
- The ability to analyse Profit and Loss statements and conduct financial modelling and trend analysis
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and report writing skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong networking skills and ability to build relationships.
- Competitive salary package
- Continuous development opportunities with the company
- Supportive team culture
- Employee volunteering opportunities
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com