Established for the past 100 years, our client is now a leading insurer across life, health and finance sectors. You can contribute to a brand that offers a range of products that protect financial health and welfare of more than 4 million Australians.
As a Receptionist, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Attending to emails and Inbound phone calls
- Greeting and booking appointments for clients
- Updating information in the system, data entry & ad-hoc administration
- Salary: $25.15/hour + Superannuation
- Location: Melbourne South Yarra
- Hours: Part Time: Monday, Thursday and Friday 8am - 5.30pm (27.75 hours)
- Temporary: 1-2 months assignment
- Also: be available to work Full Time for 2 weeks from the 8th May – 21st May.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous receptionist experience in an office environment (1+ year)
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a high pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Gayara on 0429 103 614.