This business is one of the largest insurers in the world with a huge service offering in over 50 countries world wide, servicing multinational organisations, SME's and high-net worth individuals.
This role is a conduit between the Reinsurance and Credit Control teams, and plays a key part in liaising with different business units to achieve the desired outcomes, with full support from an experienced manager. Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the reinsurance portfolios
- Liaising with reinsurance brokers to enable timely collections of premiums and recovery of claims
- Monthly production of the receivables report
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure any queries or problems are swiftly resolved
- Assisting management in compilation and analysis of regional reporting
- Ensuring that accounting procedures are followed and set KPI's are met, including both cash collections/settlements.
- You will have 3 years’ credit control experience. Reinsurance experience will be favoured.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to be capable of dealing with senior managers, both internally & externally.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Peoplesoft experience is highly desirable
- Self-motivated with positive attitude to problem solving and team work.
- High level of personal organisation with the ability to manage time effectively to achieve the various deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Brenden Fing on 0406 000 504 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.