Our client aims to deliver luxury vehicles that are athletically elegant, human-centred and revolutionary. They aim to set a new service benchmark and guarantee years of effortless motoring. Their unique approach to the purchase process makes it an enjoyable and creative experience. Our client’s Sydney team are currently recruiting for an exceptional Customer Experience Manager to oversee and optimise all customer interactions within the City Showroom. The aim of the role is to foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at every touch-point, leading and directing activities to achieve this goal.
Our client’s people are their most valuable asset and they seek exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences.
As a Customer Experience Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading and implementing activities to improve brand perception and customer satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities to increase customer loyalty
- Maximising customer value management to achieve maximum lifetime profit from the customer base
- Providing trend insights through data driven surveys
- Overseeing the collation of customer databases
- Reviewing and improving operating procedures to meet brand objectives
- Providing regular customer reports and action plans to management
This is a new brand to the market and you will be provided with a thorough and unique training experience. You will have opportunity for professional development and a long term career within the automotive industry.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Experience analysing customer interactions and data through CRM systems is essential
- Degree qualification in a business and/or marketing related discipline
- Experience with high-end brands and/or products
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyse information
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment is desirable, but not essential
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.