Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions for businesses. Their product works to optimise the efficiency and performance of mobile workforce's. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a fun, energetic and established team within a globally recognised technology company. Consistent, high performers are rewarded with great monetary bonuses & full training is provided with regards to processes and systems.
As a Customer Service Representative & Administration Assistant in the Operations team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer enquiries on phone and email
- Liaise with installers and subcontractors to ensure a smooth service
- Booking and managing appointments
- Processing and invoicing
- Location: Pyrmont location - accessible via public transport
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Service Coordination & scheduling experience is desirable
- Previous experience in a Administration role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently
- Knowledge of mobile communications desirable
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466 for more information.