Our client are a highly reputable firm who continues to build their presence in a competitive market place. They offer a great team culture, with a wealth of support and collaborative effort to ensure a smooth process in all aspects of the discipline. Due to the recent cyclone, they are seeking a reliable Customer Service & Administration Representative to join their team with an immediate start.
As a Customer Service & Administration Representative, your duties will include:
- Processing high volume claims
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Assisting with reporting
- Location: Gold Coast, Robina location - close to public transport
- Salary: $26.14/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm - Weekend shifts & overtime available!
In order to be successful for the role, you will have:
- Strong customer service & administration skills
- Experience with high volume processing
- Experience within the insurance industry advantageous
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Opportunities like this don't come around often, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click Apply Now. Alternatively, call Rose on 0484 001 022 for more information.