This is the opportunity to become a key team member during the launch of a new brand in the Australian market, and work along side some exceptionally talented customer experience consultants. With a state-of-the-art, brand new showroom in a fantastic City location, you will focus on building long-lasting relationships and educating clients at every customer touch-point. You will be provided with exceptional, thorough training on both the products and the systems used.
The company aims to deliver luxury vehicles that are athletically elegant, human-centred and revolutionary. They aim to set a new service benchmark and guarantee years of effortless motoring. Their unique approach to the purchase process makes it an enjoyable and creative experience.
Our client’s Sydney team are currently recruiting for an exceptional Customer Service Executive to manage and be responsible for providing A Grade customer service and promote our client’s brand in their brand-new show room on a casual basis.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will support customers from the moment they walk into the showroom to learn about the brand. You will consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive and exciting experience to all current and future customers. With duties including but not limited to:
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with open conversation
- Understand customers and their needs
- Educate and excite customers and provide a tailored experience
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners
- Contract: Casual contract
- Hours: 20-25 hours per week - Must be available Thursday Evenings, Saturdays and Sundays
- Location: Sydney CBD
To become an asset to this luxury, service focused team, you will have:
- High-end customer service experience
- Bilingual abilities highly regarded
- Immaculate presentation
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the automotive industry
- Exceptional verbal communication and rapport-building skills
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.