Our client is a nationwide reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, that supply product to large renowned supermarkets. With exciting upcoming changes within their business, they are seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their head office based in Blacktown to assist with the growth of their business.
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company, along with stability and support, as most staff are long tenured. The team are very outgoing and driven with a great sense of humour, which makes for an exciting work environment. This company culture encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Customer Service Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Directing and supporting a team of 10-12 customer service representatives
- Implementing & managing changing processes within the business including moving to online
- Liaising with the various internal & external departments and stakeholders with regards to product distribution, dispatch, accounts and customer service
- Training and mentoring team
- Recruitment and selection for the team as required
- Direct and delegate tasks to staff
- Location: Blacktown location - parking available on-site
- Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous inbound customer service management experience
- Professional contact-centre team leader looking to step into a customer service manager position will be considered
- Previous FMCG experience highly desirable, but not essential
- A proven ability to reach KPIs
- A hands-on approach to supporting and mentoring team members
- A driven attitude towards increasing growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.