Our client is a great logistical organisation based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney. They are a well-established organization and are coming into their busiest period. They are actively seeking both a Bookings agent (8am-4pm) and a Customer Service Officer (12pm-5pm).
As a Bookings Officer and Customer Service Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing bookings from end to end
- High volume of orders taken over the phone
- Customer service via phone and email - mostly inbound / min. outbound
- Data entry & customer service experience within a distribution centre. Your role will be to service the large supermarket chains.
- Hours: 8am - 4pm and 12pm-5pm
- Salary: Depending on role secured $27-$30 per hour
- Location: Western Suburbs
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in order processing, bookings, administration, and data entry OR excellent Customer Service experience within a DISTRIBUTION CENTRE (THIS IS A MUST)
- Full working rights in Australia
- Advanced skills and proven experience in a variety of computer software programs
- Experience in distribution or logistics
- Excellent customer service experience
- High volumes of orders and processing
- Proven teamwork experience and team support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.