Our client are a boutique organisation within the IT industry focused on providing technical support and product solutions to their clients. As a tight-knit team, their culture is an important asset to them and they are seeking a team-oriented Customer Service Representative to join their office in Artarmon.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to become a vital part of a dynamic sales and customer service team, with the overall aim of continually improving the customer experience.
- Join an established company with over 10 years experience within their field
- Learn from a dynamic and close-knit team of customer service officers
- Full-training provided around the systems and services provided
- Competitive base salary
- A varied role, where no 2 days are the same!
As a Customer Service Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling all inbound phone enquiries
- Touching base with customers regularly, through outbound calls and emails
- Preparing and following up on sales quotations
- Processing customer orders
- Providing regular updates on customer delivery ETAs
- Resolving any customer issues if and as they occur
- Location: Artarmon - North Sydney area
- Salary: $50,000-$65,000 + superannuation (negotiable depending upon experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
In order to become an asset to this high-performing customer service team you will have:
- Experience in a similar customer/client service role
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent phone-based communication skills
- Proven ability to meet KPIs and targets
- A passion and understanding of technology and systems
- Competent computer skills - MS proficiency is essential
- A confident, "can-do" attitude
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.