Our client is a specialist risk insurance business established in 2003. Since then, our they have grown to become the leading provider of loan protection and has assisted over 100,000 Australians and currently operate in all Australian territories and states.
As a Customer Service Quality Control Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring the call process and ensuring the quality standard or work
- Supporting the complaint and dispute resolutions process
- Providing accurate reporting including Call Scores and Compliance Reports
- Assisting with the sending and receiving of claims forms and payments
- Complete correspondence and ad hoc administration duties
- Salary: $60,000 + superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (Flexibility required)
- Location: Sydney CBD (Work from Home option available)
As a Customer Service Quality Control office, you will offer:
- Previous customer service experience necessary
- Organisational Risk and Compliance Awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
We are actively recruiting for this role so please don't hesitate to apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential chat, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.