Our client are a reputable organisation managing space for vehicles. They are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their NSW team - this is the perfect opportunity for someone who has call centre customer service or sales experience and is looking to further their career within corporate sales, customer service & business development.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering high volume of inbound calls
- Correspondence and relevant administration
- Account management - cross selling and upselling
- Location: North Sydney
- Salary: $27.54/hour + Superannuation + Commission
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
In order to be successful for the role, you will have:
- Previous high volume call centre / sales experience
- Full working rights in Australia
- A proven ability to meet & exceed KPIs and targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & a professional phone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information.