Our client has developed the smart way to book travel on your phone. Combining massive amounts of data and advanced learning algorithms, our client predicts and analyses airfare and accommodation to save users money and enable them to travel more often. Our client is seeking a passionate Customer Service Representative who will assist their customers in one of the fastest growing travel apps ever.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Easy commute with paid-for public transportation
- Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Communicate directly with customers via phone, email and chat and provide an exceptional level of customer support to all users who reach out
- Collaborate extensively with remote in-house Traveler Experience agents to improve operations and overall customer satisfaction
- Work with in-house operations and developer teams to troubleshoot app issues users may be experiencing
- Hours: Flexible Working Hours - 7 day working Rotating Roster
- Salary: $55,000 + Superannuation
- Location: Surry Hills
As a Customer Service Representative you will have:
- No previous call centre experience required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to excel at many types of systems
- Resilient attitude and a natural empathy with the ability to understand, meet and exceed customer needs
Please send your resume to Diana by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Diana on 0477 776 235.