Our client are a nation wide reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, that supply products to large renowned supermarkets. Their head office based in Blacktown is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their inbound customer service team. This is a full time, permanent position starting off on a part time basis for 6 weeks during training then moving to full time.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company, along with stability, as most staff are long-tenured. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking inbound calls from clients and customers
- Managing customer orders
- Providing exceptional customer service in order to reach resolutions
- Administration and data entry as required
- Location: Blacktown location - parking available on-site
- Salary: $55,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous call centre customer service experience essential!
- Must be able to drive to the site - no public transport available
- Excellent communication skills & immaculate presentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.