Our client is a household brand operating Australia wide. You would be reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, and will be responsible for assisting our commercial customers and our external sales team with their trade enquiries, and processing of their orders. This will include entering and managing orders whilst maintain a high standard of service that consistently exceeds expectations in our commercial space.
As a customer service representative, your duties include but not be limited to:
- Provide internal support for our external sales team
- Processing order and quotes in our order management system
- Facilitate and process commercial customer orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Communicate progress and resolutions of customer issues to customers & stakeholders
- Location: Greystanes
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Salary: $26 - $28/hour + Superannuation
As a customer service representative, you will offer:
- Previous experience in the Trade or Building industry would be desired
- Previous experience in supporting sales teams through internal sales support function
- Friendly, outgoing and customer-centric approach to the customer service operation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage deadlines
We are currently actively interviewing for the role and if you are inetersted, please click "apply now" for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614 for a confidential chat.