Our client is a leading, global provider of financial services & life insurance products. With the office based in central Sydney CBD, close to Town Hall Station, they offer a convenient location and a fun, motivated working environment! They are seeking an outgoing, motivated Customer Service Representative to join a team of Customer Experience Consultants.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to become part of a close-knit, fast-paced team within a global company. Build upon your already strong customer service skills, within a supportive, knowledgeable Customer Experience team. The team are very fun and sociable, with team events being a regular occurrence. In-depth training surrounding the products and services are also offered.
Working with a close-knit and supportive team as a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Managing 45-70 inbound calls daily
- Building rapport with customers & clients over the phone
- Managing a range of administration duties
- Liaising with customers and clients via emails and letters
- This is a permanent full-time position
- Location: Sydney CBD - a short walk from Town Hall Station
- Salary: $55,000 + superannuation
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a call centre or administration position
- Life Insurance or the Finance industry experience desired but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated, empathetic and mature approach to customer service
Please send your resume to Chloe at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210