Join a Government Organisation and work in their HR Team. They have recently undergone a period of growth and are actively seeking experienced Call Centre professionals to assist customers over the phone in relation to general enquiries and more complex situations.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not been limited to:
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Managing general enquiries & complaints
- Ad hoc administration & data entry duties as required
- Location: Wollongong
- Salary: $30/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, Rotating Roster between 6:00am - 7:30pm (typical hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm)
In order to be successful for the role, you will have:
- Call centre experience essential
- Professional manner and appearance
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.