Our client are a reputable organisation managing space for vehicles. They are currently seeking an over the phone Customer Service/Sales Representative to join their NSW team - this is the perfect opportunity for someone who has call centre customer service or sales experience and is looking to further their career within corporate sales, customer service & business development.
What's in it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a supportive, motivated team within an Australian-wide company. Our client always look for people to progress and develop within their company, with in-depth training offered, as they encourage their employees to work with the company long-term. Further build upon your already strong Customer Service and problem-solving skills. The modern and convenient offices are located in the heart of the CBD.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering high volume of inbound calls regarding enquiries and sales
- Correspondence and relevant administration
- Account management - cross selling and upselling
- Develop and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $27.54/hour + Superannuation + Commission
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
In order to be successful for the role, you will have:
- Previous high volume customer service/phone sales experience
- Full working rights in Australia
- A proven ability to meet & exceed KPIs and targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & a professional phone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information.