Our client is a nationally recognised company and one of the largest car park operators in Australia with car parks based in every major Australian city as well as New Zealand.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answer a high volume of customer inbound calls regarding car park hours, prices and car park access
- Manage an account of existing customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain up to date information for all car parks within specified regions
- Cross selling and identifying new opportunities for the company
- General administration tasks
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $27.54/hour + Superannuation + Commission
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- This is a Temp to Perm opportunity
- Full working rights in Australia required
In order to be successful for the role, you will have:
- Excellent telephone manner with a passion for Customer Service
- Pro-active multitasker with well developed verbal and written skills
- Experience in a telephone based Customer Service role
- High volume of inbound call experience
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Email
People enjoy working with our client because it is a positive and enthusiastic environment. Career progression with our client is always encouraged. Our client likes to maintain a harmonious work relationship with colleagues and supervisors to ensure a smooth and successful operation.
- Work life balance with working hours 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Work with-in a well established and nationally recognised company
- Career progression within a motivated and supportive company who encourage employees to remain with the company long-term
- Build and develop on your already strong customer service, sales and negotiating skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Brian on 0427 357 338 for more information.