Our client are a nation wide reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, that supply products to large renowned supermarkets. Their head office based in Blacktown is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their inbound customer service team. This is a temporary ongoing position. Potential to go temp to perm.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company, along with stability, as most staff are long tenured. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- A mix of inbound and outbound calls to customers and clients
- Managing customer orders
- Providing exceptional customer service in order to reach resolutions
- Administration and data entry as required
- Location: Blacktown location - parking available on-site
- Salary: $26.14 - $28.00/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous customer service experience essential!
- High volume call centre experience desirable
- Must be able to drive to the site - no public transport available
- Excellent communication skills & immaculate presentation
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Diana on 0477 776 235 for more information.