Our client are a nation wide reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, that supply products to large renowned supermarkets. They are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team. This is a temporary ongoing position.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture. They have monthly celebrations and offer take home products! They also have parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking high volume inbound calls from clients and customers
- Providing exceptional customer service in order to reach resolutions
- Generating daily and weekly reports
- Order management
- Administration and data entry as required
- Location: Greenacre location - parking available on-site
- Salary: $26.14 - $27.54/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Rotating roster (Monday-Sunday between 7.00am-8.00pm)
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous high volume call centre customer service experience essential!
- Intermediate skill using SAP and Microsoft office
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to drive to the site - no public transport available
- Excellent communication skills & immaculate presentation
Please send your resume to Diana by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Diana on 0477 776 235.