Our client is a global leader providing claim services, claims technology, and data and insights to manage the insurance repairs for property, motor and cyber claims right through to completion. They are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team focusing on motor insurance!
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide insurance solutions to suit the needs and lifestyle of the customer.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with existing and potential new customers.
- Follow warm leads.
- Solve customer queries.
- Update the CRM.
- Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation + Commission
- Location: Parramatta
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 7pm & Saturday, 9am-12pm (Rotating roster).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A love for the outdoors!
- Minimum 1 years Call Centre experience.
- Experience in ANY insurance highly regarded.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Jess by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Jess on 0429 836 644.