Our client are a global automotive organisation and have an exceptional reputation in the market. Due to an overflow of work they are currently in need of a temporary staff member to assist. Previous experience in an automotive organisation is preferred but not essential.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
- Case management
- Emails/white mail
- Complaint resolution as required
- Updating information in the system, data entry & ad-hoc administration
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- Salary: $52,000 + Superannuation
- Location: Norwest Business Park - free parking available on-site
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience dealing with repairs or service is preferred however not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Call centre experience desirable
Please send your resume to Rose at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.