Our client are a global automotive organisation and have an exceptional reputation in the market. Due to an overflow of work they are currently in need of a permanent staff member to join our team. Previous experience in an automotive organisation is preferred but not essential.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound and outbound customer inquiries in relation to their vehicle questions, issues and service.
- Assisting customers from inception to completion.
- Assisting client via phone and email regarding queries.
- Complaint resolution as required.
- Updating information in the system, data entry & ad-hoc administration
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Salary: $55k - $60k + Superannuation
- Location: Norwest Business Park - free parking available on-site
- Previous customer service experience via phone
- Experience dealing with automotive repairs or service is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Call centre experience desirable
- This company is focused on maintaining a positive and opened team culture.
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- Enjoy being part of a company's social events such as BBQ's, company dinners and fun activities.
- Lots of company recognition for good performance.
Please send your resume to Kate at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Kate on 0477 773 466.