Our client are a global automotive organisation and have an exceptional reputation in the market. An exciting opportunity has come up for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. Previous experience in customer service is essential, ideally experience dealing with customer service in the automotive industry.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound calls from customers in relation to their vehicles
- Transferring calls to the correct department
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Updating information in the system, data entry & ad-hoc administration
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation + incentives
- Location: Zetland - close to public transport - Green Square Station
This corporate environment has state of the art facilities and is a well-known prestige brand. Opportunities like this don't come around often! You will be offered long term career growth for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Passion for the automotive industry, this is a great foot in the door!
- Experience in the automotive industry is preferred however not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Full working rights in Australia
Please send your resume to Anya at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.