Our client is an Australian-born entrepreneurial organisation that provides products & service to more than 70 countries globally!
We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of a phone-based Customer Service Representative for their close-knit team in their conveniently located Condell Park office.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity to join a successful, close-knit team within a reputable multi-national company.
- A supportive work environment with in-depth training surrounding their products and systems used.
- An exciting environment that will help you to further develop your strong Customer Service skills.
- Long-term growth and development within the company with potential leadership opportunities.
As a Customer Service Representative and Administration Officer, your duties will include:
- Managing a small number of inbound calls from customers in relation to product inquiries, repairs & orders
- Setting up and processing new contracts
- Amending and renewing existing contracts
- Ensuring that all orders are entered accurately into the system
- Location: Bankstown - Parking available on-site!
- Salary: $26.93/hour - $28.38/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am - 6pm (7.5 hour shift per day within these times)
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative and Administration Officer, you will have:
- A strong passion for providing quality customer service
- Previous experience in a phone-based customer service role
- Be incredibly process driven and have excellent attention to detail
- Professional and friendly phone manner!
- Eagerness to develop a long-term career
- A positive, confident approach to problem-solving
We are actively recruiting for this position, so please send your resume to Shauna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button for immediate consideration. For a confidential discussion please contact Shauna on 0438 718 107.