Our client is an Australian-born entrepreneurial organisation that provides products & service to more than 70 countries globally!
We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of a phone-based Customer Service Representative for their close-knit team in their conveniently located Condell Park office.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity to join a successful, close-knit team within a reputable multi-national company.
- A supportive work environment with in-depth training surrounding their products and systems used.
- An exciting environment that will help you to further develop your strong Customer Service skills.
- Long-term growth and development within the company is actively encouraged.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Managing inbound calls from customers in relation to product enquiries, orders & complaints
- Following up with various departments and technicians to ensure the best service possible!
- Ensuring that all orders are entered accurately into the system
- Location: Condell Park
- Salary: $52,000 - $55,000 + superannuation (pro-rata)
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 5 hours between 8:30am - 3:00pm
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative, you will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a call centre
- Professional and friendly phone manner!
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for providing quality customer service
- A positive, confident approach problem-solving
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.