Our client is a nationally recognized Insurance Company that specializes in Claims Management, Insurance Technology and Data & Analytics. Since 2002, our client has spread across to the United States, South Africa, Italy and New Zealand. They are actively seeking a looking for a customer service representative to join their team
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with clients via email and phone
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Parramatta Location! Close to Public Transport!
- Salary: $47,500 - $50,000 + superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - between 8:00am and 6:00pm
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivation and drive
- Ability to solve problems
- Previous experience in an administration, customer service or project coordination role is desirable
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.