We have a fantastic Customer Service Representative opportunity available with a reputable insurance/financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. Their modern office is a short walk from from public transport with views of the harbour bridge. They offer a supportive work environment & opportunities for long term growth.
What's in it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a supportive, motivated team within a global insurance company. Our client always look for people to progress and develop within their company, with in-depth training offered, as they encourage their employees to work with the company long-term. Further build upon your already strong Customer Service and problem-solving skills within a very rewarding industry!
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound customer enquiries & complaints, with some upselling and cross-selling to existing policy holders.
- Following up on customer cases where required.
- Administration and email correspondence.
- Providing quality service with every interaction.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - Rotating Roster between the hours of 8.30am - 5.45pm
- Salary: $27.54/hour + Superannuation
- Location: Sydney CBD - Moments from the station
- Temp to Perm opportunity
As a Customer Service Representative you will have:
- Previous call centre customer service experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Previous experience within financial services or insurance is desirable but not essential
- Professional communication skills both verbal & written
- A natural ability to problem solve
- A fun, energetic approach to work
- Ability to commence in a role immediately!
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.