Our client are an Australian-born reputable manufacturing organisation providing products & services to more than 70 countries world wide. They are seeking a professional and positive Inbound Customer Service Representative to join their team based in Bankstown. They have a great support network available, and focus on providing the highest customer service experience for their clients.
As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Providing first-class customer service for all general enquiries and order follow-ups
- Assisting with overflow sales calls as required
- Managing call complaints
- Logging service orders & taking service bookings
- Location: Bankstown - parking available on-site
- Hours: Monday to Friday - rotating roster between 8am - 6pm
- Salary: $27.54 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in call centre environments
- A professional, confident approach to customer service and problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic - this is a role that could see your career develop long term to senior roles
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.