Our client are an Australian-born reputable manufacturing organisation providing products & services to more than 70 countries world wide. They are seeking a professional and positive Inbound Customer Service Representative to join their team based in Bankstown. They have a great support network available, and focus on providing the highest customer service experience for their clients.
As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Providing first-class customer service for all general enquiries and order follow-ups
- Assisting with overflow sales calls as required
- Managing call complaints
- Logging service orders & taking service bookings
- Location: Bankstown - parking available on-site
- Hours: Monday to Friday - rotating roster between 8am - 6pm
- Salary: $27.54 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in call centre environments
- A professional, confident approach to customer service and problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic - this is a role that could see your career develop long term to senior roles
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Rose on 0484 001 022 for more information.