Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions for businesses. Their product works to optimize the efficiency and performance of mobile workforce's. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace.
As a Customer Service Representative in the Customer Operations team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Making outbound calls to customers and installers
- Booking and managing appointments
- Processing and invoicing
- Handling incoming calls and emails from customers and installers
- Location: Pyrmont location - accessible via public transport
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Service Coordination & Scheduling experience is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently
- Knowledge of mobile communications desirable
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466.