Our client are a nation wide reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, that supply products to large renowned supermarkets. Their head office based in Blacktown is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their customer service team on a part-time/casual basis.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company, along with stability, as most staff are long tenured. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Part-time Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls from clients and customers
- Managing customer orders
- Providing exceptional customer service in order to reach resolutions
- Administration and data entry as required
- Location: Blacktown location - parking available on-site
- Salary: $26.93/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Need to be flexible! Between Monday - Friday 7.00am - 12.00pm - sometimes may need to stay later
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous call centre customer service experience essential!
- Must be able to drive to the site - no public transport available
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast on computers and willing to learn
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.