Our client are a global automotive organisation and have an exceptional reputation in the market. Due to an overflow of work they are currently in need of a Team Leader to manage the customer service team. Previous experience in an automotive organisation is preferred but not essential.
As a Customer Service Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the customer service team
- Making sure KPI's and targets are met
- Training and complaint resolution
- Updating information in the system, data entry & ad-hoc administration
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Salary: $70,000+ Superannuation
- Location: Norwest Business Park - free parking available on-site
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- 2+ years experience managing a team of 5
- Experience dealing with automotive repairs or service is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Call centre experience desirable
Please send your resume to Kate at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Kate on 0477 773 466.