Our client are an internationally established manufacturer of appliances, with a wide range of products. They are the leading organisation within their market, and are continually growing their business whilst remaining focused on a high level of service to their clients.
They are currently seeking a confident Team Leader to step into their organisation and continue their level of success.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Customer Service Team Leader. Our client offers a fun, energetic and friendly work culture where you will be leading and supporting a team of 8-12 Customer Service Representatives.
The company encourage their employees to develop and grow within, offering great training and support from the out-set. They also offer great money based incentives when you and your team meet and exceed your KPIs.
As an Customer Care Specialist Team Leader, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading a team of 8 -12 customer service representatives and co-ordinators
- Managing service calls
- Allocating jobs within the team
- Liaising with the customer service team to monitor customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that all team KPIs and SLAs are achieved
- Location: Condell Park - parking available on-site
- Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am-4.30pm (must be flexible)
- This is a contract role with the view to permancy
In order to be successful for this role, you will have the following:
- 1-2 years of previous Team Leader experience essential
- Previous hands-on, 'field service' experience is highly desirable
- Previous workforce planning exposure ideal
- High attention to detail and organisation
- Previous call centre experience essential
- A proven ability to meet KPIs and deadlines
- A passion for leadership
- Professional presentation
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.