As a Customer Success Enablement Manager, you will partner with the regional and operational stakeholders to implement programs, policies, and procedures that enable customer success managers to successfully navigate customers through the key stages of their lifecycle: from purchase and onboarding, relationship management, growth and renewals. You will be responsible for delivering training to the regional team as well as measuring it’s effectiveness. You’ll need to evaluate and assess training to ensure it’s effectiveness both integrally and externally.
- Deliver and maintain onboarding and continuous enablement for regional customer success team while contributing to global program development and process improvement
- Enable and maintain implementation of customer success playbooks within regional customer success team to ensure effective delivery on proactive customer journeys
- Measure and drive consistency, productivity, and the efficiency of processes, training, and tools for customer success team while driving feedback to the global customer success program for continuous improvement
- Align closely with regional customer success leadership to maintain operational customer success program administrative support functions such as territory and account alignment, a regular cadence of reporting and analytics with leadership, tooling updates as well as process updates and key initiative delivery
- Manage and execute delivery of Dynatrace go-to-market enablement plans, playbooks and strategic projects to regional Customer Success teams"
- Build relationships, collaborate, and work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders (Sales Leadership, Expert Services, Support, Marketing) that aligns with regional considerations to promote continuous improvement and effectiveness of the customer success program
- Contribute to the creation of digital education assets (e.g. video, webinars, product simulations, welcome emails, insights articles …) to support adoption
- Track and oversee the metrics and reporting needed to measure success and impact of programs
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management or account management experience
- 2+ years of enablement, training, coaching & development experience
- Experience with Customer Success methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to execute under swift deadlines (must love moving fast and being flexible)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Experience working with and supporting global teams, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- Ability to create high-quality content independently
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity and an open mind
- Strong customer success acumen and a passion for technology
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.