The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in their territory. The CSM will drive renewals and account growth, navigate enterprise organizations, and collaborate with teams within the company to ensure on-time renewals.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Accelerate customer adoption of the product portfolio through technical enablement, usage training, project planning, and basic onboarding
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings
- Own renewal strategy and subsequent on time renewal of subscriptions.
- Ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Coordinate account activities with sales teams for assigned accounts within territory
- Help customers understand the product and help promote migrations as necessary
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- Work From Home with the view of moving back to office over the coming months.
- Office Location: North Sydney
- APAC travel required once restrictions lift.
- Salary- $130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation Dependant on Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 4-7 years Customer Success Management experience dealing with large enterprise/strategic accounts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of technical hard and software solutions and ability to communicate this to clients.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.