The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in their territory. The CSM will drive renewals and account growth, navigate enterprise organizations, and collaborate with teams within the company to ensure on-time renewals.
- Accelerate customer adoption of the product portfolio through technical enablement, usage training, project planning, and basic onboarding
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings
- Own renewal strategy and subsequent on time renewal of subscriptions.
- Ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Coordinate account activities with sales teams for assigned accounts within territory
- Help customers understand the product and help promote migrations as necessary
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- Work From Home available
- Office Location: North Sydney
- Salary- $70,000 + Superannuation Dependent on Experience
What You Will Bring:
- MUST HAVE 1-2 years experience as Customer Success Manager
- Previous experience within the IT industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Saas experience/ technical background preferred
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Proven track record of achieving high renewal rates
- Excellent relationship building skills, including executive levels
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.