As the Manager of the Customer Success Team, your role will include managing a growing team of 6 and ensuing they service, develop and grow their accounts, adhere to KPI's, ensure revenue is retained.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Work with the Sales team and customers to gather feedback on customer requirements and if any needs were not met and incorporate these learnings into improvement processes.
- Report on KPIs, lessons learned, and ongoing development of customer success stories with Product Specialist Managers
- Be a first point-of-escalation for CSMs and customers when supporting at-risk or high-profile customers to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring staff
- Work From Home with the view of moving back to office over the coming months.
- Office Location: North Sydney
- APAC travel required once restrictions lift.
- Salary- $160,000 - $180,000 + Superannuation Dependent on Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Saas experience/ technical background preferred
- 5+ years in Customer Success and/or Account Management experience
- Proven experience leading teams and driving team morale.
- Proven track record of achieving high renewal rates.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills- PowerPoint knowledge essential.
- Excellent relationship building skills, including executive levels
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.