Our client are a reputable insurance loss adjusting organisation based a short walk from Central Station. They are seeking a Data Analyst to join their team and provide support to senior staff members to aid the growth of their business.
As a Data Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Create and extract reports using excel (must know pivot tables)
- Perform analysis of data relating to key client metrics and business operations.
- Compile customer specific data reports (using source data from Salesforce, Tableau, Excel etc) weekly, monthly, quarterly or as required,
- Maintain the database and updating with all relevant details
- Respond to internal staff queries regarding client information via telephone and email.
- Liaise with sales operation teams
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - Pivot tables, graphs, lists, formatting
- Business administration experience
- Experience and confidence to work with members of the senior management team and directly with clients
- Degree in a relevant discipline (statistics, mathematics, actuarial) desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management skills & interpersonal skills
- A vibrant, energetic personality to work in a fast-paced team environment
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.