Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for a Data Entry Clerk, based out of their office located in the Sydney South area. The client are supportive of their staff and encourage long-term growth and development.
This is a temporary role and potential for permanent for the right candidate.
As a Data Entry Clerk, your duties will include:
- Data Entry
- Processing information for reporting
- Collecting user information
- Liaising with different stakeholders across the business
- Location: Kurnell - parking available on-site
- Hours: Part-time hours. Flexible on days and hours - just work 20 - 25 hours per week
- Salary: $27.19 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous Data Entry/Administration experience (speed and accuracy)
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise work, to meet with company and customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Shauna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.