Our client is a global brand and a household name! They are a well-established organization and are coming into their busiest period. They are actively seeking Order Processors to assist in an administration and customer service based role.
As a Customer Service Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling inbound calls and emails
- Processing orders from end to end
- High volume of invoicing
- Customer service via phone and email
- Data entry
- Handling logistics and coordinating deliveries
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 7.00am - 6.00pm (Shift in that time)
- Salary: $28/hour + Superannuation or $55,000 + Super when permanent
- Location: Chullora
Due to the growth of the company, this opportunity is a temporary role however, they are looking for candidates who can go permanent.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in customer service
- Order processing and data entry experience in addition is preferred
- Full working rights in Australia
- Advanced skills and proven experience in a variety of computer software programs
- Experience in manufacturing or logistics ideal
- Excellent customer service experience
- High volumes of orders and processing
- Proven teamwork experience and team support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.